Saturday, March 13, 2010

Long time no blog

The boys after a trip to the barber
Master Greenway as Dracula on Halloween

Carving pumpkins with our neighbors


Professor Greenway




Brady doing finger painting



Ok, so it has been almost a year since my last entry on our family blog. I think Facebook took over my time concerning blogging. Well I am making the committment to start updating our family blog at least once a month. The boys have grown so much this year. Parker has been in 2nd grade and really grown into his own. He is very independent and self-sufficient. Which is a huge help for me in the morning. Brady turned 2 and the 2 year old light switch clicked on. He is so different from Parker. Parker for the most part was a pretty easy toddler. Brady on the other hand is full of vinegar and fire.





Parker learned to ride his bike last summer and has really enjoyed going on bike rides. Brady rides on the back of my bike, but thinks he is in controll. Here are some pictures of the past 10 months of our lives. Lots of changes. The biggest change is having Steve in our lives. The boys are so happy and of course I am feeling whole again. All is good for the Greenway Clan.

No comments: